Monday, November 12, 2012

Wrap With Style Logo Reveal!!


     Today I'm unveiling my new Wrap Girl design to represent my new business!!! I'm super thrilled to bring my blog and Wrap with Style businesses together under an official illustration. 

My design was created by Stephanie Jimenez, an Illustrator and Designer at Stephanie Jimenez Illustrations




She's been recently featured in Bliss Bridal Magazine
And I will let her tell you a little about herself:

"I'm an Austin based illustrator and designer who loves kitties, shoes and erasers that look like pencils.  I studied design at the University of Texas at Austin and have forged forward, expanding my knowledge and love of illustration.  
     When I'm not sketching or designing, I'm doing one of two things.  I'm busy playing "hostess with the mostess" with business partner and bestie, Katie Yates. Myself and Katie are co-founders of The Material Girls, a fabulous event hosting business full of glitz, glamour and DIY gems!
     When I'm not helping people create fantastic parties, I'm helping this little lady, Isabella Rose Taylor, create a line of tween clothing!"

    Please go check out Stephanie's website HERE. I was captured by her illustrations a long time ago and am honored to have her help me with my business logo! She has been blessed with an amazing talent and was super creative in making the logo a "magazine style" image. She was able to create a likeness of myself, show my love of fashion, show my excitement for my growing business AND she made me with beautiful Disney princess hair...so she's my new BFF.....haha. Oh, and of course don't forget to LIKE her Facebook page HERE.

Now for the grand reveal of the Wrap with Style logo....




What do you think? I'm in love. AND go check out what this CRAZEE WRAP THING is all about!


1 comment:

Hi, Thanks for wanting to leave a comment! Once approved by the administrator, it will be published.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.